Data scientists want to learn, grow, and get things done. To better serve them, it’s time to stop highlighting how awesome your products and services are and start providing experiences that actually help your audience.
There are effective ways to attract and engage data scientists: community building and experiential marketing. Join this webinar to learn how to build a global community and memorable experiences that resonate with your audience, help your industry grow faster, and increase your bottom-line revenue – based on a real-word case study.
David Talby (CTO at John Snow Labs), Anna Anisin (CEO and Founder at Formulatedby) and Esther Rietmann (Director of Content and Programming at Formulatedby) will talk about the journey of building the largest online NLP community and event series, leading to 5x customer growth in one year.
The 3 pillars of successful community building in practice
- Building an audience with open-source software and content marketing
- Creating memorable experiences and long-term relationships
- What to expect when executing a community building strategy (with real numbers!)
Join us on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 from 2:00-2:45 pm ET for this interactive webinar and learn how successful community building initiatives can be a real game changer in your organization’s marketing strategy. Includes live Q&A with the speakers and access to on-demand recording.
With COVID here to stay (at least until a vaccine), the event industry has been turned upside down. Some major event producers and companies have completely folded and others have had to quickly pivot to virtual.
Julia Mohler, Director of Marketing and Operations at Miami local Formulatedby, sits down with Anna Anisin, Founder and CEO at Formulatedby and Roger Magoulas, Former Head of Content at O’Reilly Media to discuss a hybrid event model that’s on the horizon for a lot of different industries.
Recorded on: July 23 @ 2PM ET
Martech—the tools marketing teams are using to empower their digital marketing—has become a key component in almost any organization. But only recently did martech’s long lost cousin gain notoriety: the event tech stack. While in-person events have come to a halt, event planners are being required to quickly pivot and create an engaging virtual experience.
Learn how to:
- Engage your community and create a first-class virtual experience while maintaining the human component.
- Evaluate your event tech stack including your event platform, breakout sessions, and networking applications
- Integrate your entire tech stack to create a cohesive and engaging experience.
- How to use your tech stack to make your event more visible to your community.